YR 7 Syllabus
At the completion the course, students will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the content
- Planned and conducted a variety of investigations.
- Communicated information effectively.
- Demonstrated research skills in elements of science and its applications.
- Performed and presented an individual student research projec
- Laboratory Safety
- Acids and Alkalis
- Cells, Tissues and Organs
- Energy Transfers
- Particles and Readtions
- Classification and Food Webs
- Forces and Speed
- Weathering and Fossils